4.09.2014

A Bit of Rambling

Hello You,

I find myself sewing so much these days, that I hardly have any time left for anything else.
Is that a bad thing? I think not. I love sewing. My husband loves that I sew. So do most of my friends and relatives. It's creative, it's fun, and it really seems to fill a need - in the sense that it helps relieve stress & brings a sort of calmness to a hectic day. It also seems as though my sewing skills are now much improved as of late. I've even had a few commissioned projects I'm proud to have been asked to be a part of.  Sewing, it seems, is my therapy. It's here to stay for me :).

I used to find that when I would type up a post, it would help relieve much of my stress. What's changed? Well, my computer isn't up and running. It hasn't been for quite some time now. Which has since made me more dependent on my social media sites via my cell phone. SO EASY. In turn though, blogging isn't at the top of my list. I never really got it to take off on the first place, but I do still admire fellow bloggers who are so much more dedicated to this than I have been. I still log on, & read all of the blogs I follow. Thank you for that!

I've been wanting to share more photos here, but still have to figure out how to add photos from my iPad  ^_^. Yet another venture I have to master. Though I do love it so, I'm sure it'll take me a little while to figure it out.

So mean while, you can still find me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, & Flickr. All linked in the column with all the cute colorful buttons ;D. Stop in, say Hi, and don't forget to follow me! I'll be back!

xoxo,
Veronica 
;D

No comments:

Post a Comment