11.01.2012

Fabric Love

After going through all my fabric yesterday, I noticed I had quite a little stash on my hands and I have more coming home. The stash needed some orgnaization in order to help me quickly find what I want, when I want it. October was quite a naughty spending spree apparently. While I had all this fantastic fabric sprawled out on my bed, I decided I'd take some photo's of each line. Ready for some fabric stack photo's? Here we go..

Mama Said Sew - Tangled Threads in Apple &
Pinking Shears in Apple

Erin McMorris - Park Slope & Summersault

Robert Kaufman - Dr Suess & Metro Circles

Amy Butler - Wallflower Lotus 

Tim & Beck - Oodles & Creative Thursday - In Stitches

Joel Dewberry - Heirloom

Dena Designs - Mirage Taza

Moda - Half Moon

Khristian A Howell - Fizz
 
Sweetwater - Johnny Jacks

Aneela Hoey - Sherbert Pips

Dear Stella-Confetti Dot

Michael Miller - Ropes & ...

Laura Gunn - Painters Canvas
 ..and my absolute favorites, totally in love, hope to get my hands on some more really really soon, and head over heels for..
Heather Ross - Mendocino & Lightning Bugs

Lizzy House - Pearl Bracelets
Designer wishes & fabric dreams everyone! Stay tuned for an upcoming GIVEAWAY ;D.

<3,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment