What's the Liebster Award you ask? It's an award given to new and up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers of course! How excited am I?!! I can't believe I was even recognized by none other than Liz Taylor! WOW & YAY!! Thanks so much Liz, you totally rock!
Liz is such a wonderful person. She's a fellow blogger, etsy shop owner, and talented quilter, whom follows my blog and supports my etsy shop. So yes, she's really awesome!
I learned "liebster" is a german word which translates into "beloved" or "favorite." I would have never known, had Liz not explained it. It never ceases to amaze, when I learn something new.
Now in order to accept this awesome award, there are rules in which I must abide by. These rules are:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to me.
*Given to me by the magnificent Liz Taylor ;D!!*
2. Post the Award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know they have been offered this award.
5. Share 5 random facts about yourself.
*Which would be...*
1. I LOVE Pyrex!! Totally addicted!
2. I'm loving learning to quilt! Even though I have zero time for it now :P.
3. I'm also addicted to Fashion and Home Decorating!
4. I have an only Son named Samuel Lucas! Who is of course the center of my world!
5. I have live in the Colorado Rockies for 12 years, w/ my wonderful husband of 15 years <3.
Now how much fun was that?! Thanks again for selecting my blog Liz! And Congratulations to everyone else ;D