10.14.2011

Precious Pyrex

It occurred to me the other day, I have been so obsessed with my vintage sheet collection, I neglected to talk about my other crazy addiction -PYREX! Oh I do have quite a collection, but ever since VSs', my Pyrex and Corning ware have taken a backseat :( SO, I thought I'd Post up some photos of some of my pieces today!! My little tribute to my first obsession ...PYREX! Enjoy :D

My favorite VINTAGE PYREX FRIENDSHIP


My second fave VINTAGE PYREX IN SOLID TURQUOISE (my third top favorite is solid pink, but that will be on my next post ;D)


VINTAGE PYREX CINDERELLA 404 BOWLS

VINTAGE PYREX 401, 402, & 403 MIXING BOWLS




VINTAGE PYREX CANADIAN REFRIGERATOR DISHES



VINTAGE PYREX PINK (WHITE) DAISY

VINTAGE PYREX BRIGHT YELLOW 300 SERIES MIXING BOWLS

VINTAGE PYREX SNOWFLAKES

No comments:

Post a Comment